You all know by now that I regularly read articles on health and chiropractic. In doing so, I observed several interesting statistics:
- 27 millions Americans utilize chiropractic care
- Chiropractic outperformed all other back pain treatments, including prescriptions medications, deep-tissue massage, yoga, Pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies
- Injured workers with similar injuries are 28 times less likely to have spinal surgery if the first point of contact is a Doctor of Chiropractic rather than a surgeon
- Insurance and court case records have consistently shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare
- There is an OPIATE-RELATED DEATH every 18 minutes in the United States
- Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain--and that's just the easily identified costs.
These statistics weren't surprising to me. Chiropractic is effective, safe, and affordable.
Make a commitment to your health today.
Stay well adjusted,
Dr. Dan Kammer