A Spinal Column
I trust your 2018 is off to a productive, healthy, and peaceful start. Hopefully, you didn’t overeat like I did, as I was the beneficiary of some tasty baked goods from several of you.
As is my habit, I regularly read articles on health and chiropractic. In doing so, I recently observed several interesting statistics:
- 27 million Americans utilize chiropractic care to relieve back pain.
- Chiropractic outperformed all other back pain treatments, including prescriptions medications, deep-tissue massage, yoga, Pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies.
- Injured workers with similar injuries are 28 times less likely to have spinal surgery if the first point of contact is a Doctor of Chiropractic rather than a surgeon.
- Insurance and court case records have consistently shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare.
- There is an OPIATE- RELATED DEATH every 18 minutes in the United States.
- Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain–and that’s just for the easily identified costs.
These statistics weren’t surprising to me. Chiropractic is effective, safe, and affordable.
Take care of yourself and I’m here when you need me!
Dr. Dan’s Thought…
The average human body has 70,000,000,000,000 (70-TRILLION) nerve fibers.
Change Your Mind
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ~Winston Churchill